Once in a while, I write and send long-form articles to the members of The Smarter Brain newsletter on how to build better habits, make better decisions and live a better life.
If you’re not sure where to begin, you can start by reading my best articles as voted by readers below.
Browse Popular Articles
Here are some of the best articles chosen by the readers of the newsletter:
- You’re Not Lazy. You’re Afraid.
- Einstein on the Only Productivity Tip You’ll Ever Need to Know.
- Elon Musk’s “3-Step” First Principles Thinking: How to Think and Solve Difficult Problems Like a Genius.
- Why Smart People Make Stupid Decisions (And How to Avoid This).
- 5 Things to Do When You Have Too Many Ideas and Never Finish Anything.
- 10 Lessons From Benjamin Franklin’s Daily Schedule That Will Double Your Productivity.
Or, you can browse through the entire archive of articles below.
- November 20 — Jeff Bezos on Why You Should Trust Your Gut, Not Data
- June 15 — You’re Worth A Lot More Than You Think.
- February 24 — Are Creative Geniuses Born or Made? (Part 1)
- February 10 — The 5 Hidden Causes Of Stress and Anxiety
- February 3 — Entropy: Why Life Seems So Hard and Complicated.
- January 6 — My 2019 Annual Review
- September 2 — You’re Not Lazy. You’re Afraid.
- July 15 — My 2019 Integrity Report
- April 7 — Knowledge Isn’t Power. Here’s What Is.
- March 8 — February 2019 Book Recommendations
- February 21 — The Biggest Regret of the Dying
- February 18 — Pablo Picasso on the Myth of Overnight Success
- February 14 — The Science of How Music Affects Your Productivity
- February 4 — January 2019 Book Recommendations
- January 7 — My 2018 Annual Review
- January 4 — The 5 Best Articles of 2018
- December 10 — The Complete Beginner’s Guide to Intermittent Fasting
- October 29 — The Art of Misery: Why We Are Never Truly Satisfied