Best Real Estate Books
Looking for good real estate books to read? Below you’ll find a curated list of the best real estate books that will help you become a better real estate investor.
Whether you’re a beginner real estate investor or an agent, you’ll enjoy this list of the best real estate books of all-time.
The 10 Best Real Estate Books of All Time
1. The Millionaire Real Estate Investor by Gary Keller
Synopsis: Thoroughly researched with interviews and insights from more than 100 millionaire real estate investors who have struck it rich through Keller’s concepts and practices, this book shows readers how to “think like a million.”
2. The ABC’s of Real Estate Investing: The Secrets of Finding Hidden Profits Most Investors Miss by Ken McElroy
Synopsis: This title enables readers to learn how the cash flow generated from property investment appreciates in value and ensures financial freedom, as well as the freedom to be your own boss.
3. What Every Real Estate Investor Needs to Know about Cash Flow… And 36 Other Key Financial Measures by Frank Gallinelli
Synopsis: What Every Real Estate Investor Needs to Know About Cash Flow . . . is a guide to the 36 most essential calculations that answer such crucial questions as “What is this building really worth today?” “What kind of cash flow can I expect?” “Is this property a good investment?” and “How do I calculate my return?”
4. The Book on Rental Property Investing: How to Create Wealth and Passive Income Through Smart Buy & Hold Real Estate Investing by Brandon Turner
Synopsis: You’ll learn how to build an achievable plan, find incredible deals, pay for your rentals, and much, more more! Real estate investing will never again be the same! If you’ve ever thought of using rental properties to build wealth or obtain financial freedom, this book is a “must-read.”
5. The Millionaire Real Estate Agent by Gary Keller
Synopsis: “The Millionaire Real Estate Agent “explains: Three concepts that drive production Economic, organizational, and lead generation models that are the foundations of any high-achiever’s business How to “Earn a Million,” “Net a Million,” and “Receive a Million” in annual income.
6. Building Wealth One House at a Time: Making it Big on Little Deals by John W. Schaub
Synopsis: Building Wealth One House at a Time reveals how virtually anyone can accumulate one million dollars worth of houses debtfree and earn a steady cash flow for life.
7. The Book on Investing In Real Estate with No (and Low) Money Down: Real Life Strategies for Investing in Real Estate Using Other People’s Money by Brandon Turner
Synopsis: In The Book on Investing in Real Estate with No (and Low) Money Down, active real estate investor and co-host of the BiggerPockets Podcast, Brandon Turner takes readers past the hype and dives into real life strategies that investors across the world are using to invest in real estate using creativity – instead of their own cash.
8. The Book on Managing Rental Properties: A Proven System for Finding, Screening, and Managing Tenants With Fewer Headaches and Maximum Profit by Brandon Turner
Synopsis: The Book on Managing Rental Properties takes you on an insider tour of the Turners’ management business, so you can discover exactly how they’ve been able to maximize their profit, minimize their stress, and have a blast doing it!
9. The Book on Estimating Rehab Costs, Revised Edition: The Investor’s Guide to Defining Your Renovation Plan, Building Your Budget, and Knowing Exactly How Much It All Costs by J. Scott
Synopsis: Whether you are an experienced home renovation specialist or still trying to learn how to screw in a light bulb, this handbook will be your guide to staying on budget, managing contract pricing, and ensuring a timely profit!
10. Rich Dad, Poor Dad by Robert T. Kiyosaki
Synopsis: Rich Dad Poor Dad is Robert’s story of growing up with two dads — his real father and the father of his best friend, his “rich dad” — and the ways in which both men shaped his thoughts about money and investing. The book explodes the myth that you need to earn a high income to be rich and explains the difference between working for money and having your money work for you.
Popular Reading Lists
- 10 Best Nonfiction Books
- 10 Best Biographies
- 10 Best Leadership Books
- 10 Best Memoirs
- 10 Best Presidential Biographies
- 10 Best Books for Men
- 10 Best History Books
- 10 Best Economics Books
- 10 Best Entrepreneur Books
- 10 Best Investing Books
- 10 Best Finance Books
- 10 Best Personal Finance Books
- 10 Best Business Books