Best Self-Help Books for Men
Looking for good self-help books for men? On this page you’ll find a curated list of the best self-help books for men of all time. Enjoy!
The 10 Best Self-Help Books for Men
1. Unf*ck Yourself: Get out of Your Head and into Your Life by Gary John Bishop
Synopsis: Are you tired of feeling fu*ked up? If you are, Gary John Bishop has the answer. In this straightforward handbook, he gives you the tools and advice you need to demolish the slag weighing you down and become the truly unfu*ked version of yourself.
2. Awaken the Giant Within by Tony Robbins
Synopsis: The acknowledged expert in the psychology of change, Anthony Robbins provides a step-by-step program teaching the fundamental lessons of self-mastery that will enable you to discover your true purpose, take control of your life, and harness the forces that shape your destiny.
3. Make Your Bed: Small things that can change your life…and maybe the world by Admiral William H. McRaven
Synopsis: Told with great humility and optimism, this timeless book provides simple wisdom, practical advice, and words of encouragement that will inspire readers to achieve more, even in life’s darkest moments.
4. Can’t Hurt Me: Master Your Mind and Defy the Odds by David Goggins
Synopsis: In Can’t Hurt Me, David Goggins shares his astonishing life story and reveals that most of us tap into only 40% of our capabilities. Goggins calls this The 40% Rule, and his story illuminates a path that anyone can follow to push past pain, demolish fear, and reach their full potential.
5. Get out of Your Own Way: Overcoming Self-Defeating Behavior by Mark Goulston and Philip Goldberg
Synopsis: Practical, proven self-help steps show how to transform 40 common self-defeating behaviors, including procrastination, envy, obsession, anger, self-pity, compulsion, neediness, guilt, rebellion, inaction, and more.
6. The Man in the Mirror: Solving the 24 Problems Men Face by Patrick Morley
Synopsis: Written by a foremost Christian men’s leader, this powerful book invites men to take a probing look at their identities, relationships, finances, time, temperament, and most important, the means to bring about lasting change.
7. Anger Management Workbook for Men: Take Control of Your Anger and Master Your Emotions by Aaron Karmin
Synopsis: The Anger Management Workbook for Men will give you positive and productive anger management tools to strengthen the most important and most overlooked relationship in your life— your relationship with yourself.
8. Declutter Your Mind: How to Stop Worrying, Relieve Anxiety, and Eliminate Negative Thinking by S.J. Scott and Barrie Davenport
Synopsis: Declutter Your Mind is full of exercises that will have an immediate, positive impact on your mindset. Instead of just telling you to do something, it provides practical, science-backed actions that can create real and lasting change if practiced regularly.
9. Love Yourself Like Your Life Depends On It by Kamal Ravikant
Synopsis: This is a collection of thoughts on what I learned, what worked, what didn’t. Where I succeed and importantly, where I fail daily. It’s been transformative for me. I know it will be transformative for you as well. – Kamal Ravikant
10. How to Make Sh*t Happen: Make More Money, Get in Better Shape, Create Epic Relationships and Control by Sean Whalen
Synopsis: Does it feel like no matter how hard you try it’s never good enough? Are you looking for a simple yet executable roadmap to create the life you’ve always desired? If you answered “yes” to any of these questions, then you need…HOW TO MAKE SH*T HAPPEN.
Popular Reading Lists
- 10 Best Self-Help Books
- 10 Best Self-Help Books for Women
- 10 Best Christian Self-Help Books
- 10 Best Meditation Books
- 10 Best Motivational Books
- 10 Best Psychology Books
- 10 Best Social Psychology Books
- 10 Best Christian Books
- 10 Best Christian Books for Women
- 10 Best Christian Fiction Books
- 10 Best Christian Marriage Books
- 10 Best Christian Parenting Books
- 10 Best Books for Men