Best Vegan Cookbooks
Looking for good vegan cookbooks? On this page, you’ll find a curated list of the best vegan cookbooks of all time. Enjoy!
The 10 Best Vegan Cookbooks
1. Veganomicon: The Ultimate Vegan Cookbook by Isa Chandra Moskowitz
Synopsis: You’ll find 25 new dishes and updates throughout for more than 250 recipes (everything from basics to desserts), stunning color photos, and tips for making your kitchen a vegan paradise.
2. Vegan with a Vengeance: Over 150 Delicious, Cheap, Animal-Free Recipes That Rock by Isa Chandra Moskowitz
Synopsis: With tips for taming your tofu, doing away with dairy, and getting rid of the eggs, you’ll find recipes for: “Fronch” Toast; Biscuits and White Bean Sausage Gravy; Chile sin Carne al Mole; Apple Pie-Crumb Cake Muffins; Three Kinds of Knishes (Knish Madness!); Revolutionary Spanish Omelet; Tempeh Reuben; Braised Cauliflower with Three-Seed Sauce; Ethiopian Seitan and Peppers; No-Bake Black Bottom-Peanut Butter Silk Pie; Coconut Heaven Cupcakes…and more. So much more.
3. Vegan Cupcakes Take Over the World: 75 Dairy-Free Recipes for Cupcakes that Rule by Isa Chandra Moskowitz
Synopsis: Vegan legends Isa Chandra Moskowitz and Terry Romero offer vegan-friendly recipes for both classic and innovative cupcakes that dominate the baking world. The authors of Veganomicon take on the cupcakes in this sweet and sassy guide to baking everyone’s favorite treat entirely clear of animal products.
4. Appetite for Reduction: 125 Fast and Filling Low-Fat Vegan Recipes by Isa Chandra Moskowitz
Synopsis: In Appetite for Reduction, bestselling author and vegan chef Isa Chandra Moskowitz has created 125 delectable, nutritionally-balanced recipes for the foods you crave—lasagna, tacos, barbecue, curries, stews, and much more.
5. Vegan Cookies Invade Your Cookie Jar: 100 Dairy-Free Recipes for Everyone’s Favorite Treats by Isa Chandra Moskowitz
Synopsis: Vegan Cookies Invade Your Cookie Jar includes more than 100 irresistible recipes for cookies, bars, biscotti, brownies, and more. Discover festive desserts that are sure to impress family and friends at any occasion, from birthdays to bake sales.
6. Vegan Brunch: Homestyle Recipes Worth Waking Up For—From Asparagus Omelets to Pumpkin Pancakes by Isa Chandra Moskowitz
Synopsis: Bestselling vegan chef Isa Chandra Moskowitz unleashes her signature flair and ingenuity to give readers breakfast they won’t find anywhere else, whether welcoming you from a late night on the town or waking you up for a meal you won’t want to forget.
7. The Joy of Vegan Baking: The Compassionate Cooks’ Traditional Treats and Sinful Sweets by Colleen Patrick-Goudreau
Synopsis: Whether you want to bake dairy- and egg-free for health, ethical, or environmental reasons, The Joy of Vegan Baking lets you have your cake and eat it, too! Featuring 150 familiar favorites — from cakes, cookies, and crepes to pies, puddings, and pastries — this book will show you just how easy, convenient, and delectable baking without eggs and dairy can be.
8. Isa Does It: Amazingly Easy, Wildly Delicious Vegan Recipes for Every Day of the Week by Isa Chandra Moskowitz
Synopsis: In ISA DOES IT, the beloved cookbook author shares 150 new recipes to make weeknight cooking a snap. Mouthwatering recipes like Sweet Potato Red Curry with Rice and Purple Kale, Bistro Beet Burgers, and Summer Seitan Saute with Cilantro and Lime illustrate how simple and satisfying meat-free food can be.
9. The Oh She Glows Cookbook: Over 100 Vegan Recipes to Glow from the Inside Out by Angela Liddon
Synopsis: Five years ago, Angela started a blog, ohsheglows.com, to spread the word about her journey to health and the powerful transformation that food can make in our lives. Almost overnight, her energy and authenticity attracted readers eager to create their own positive life changes.
10. How It All Vegan!: Irresistible Recipes for an Animal-Free Diet by Tanya Barnard, Sarah Kramer
Synopsis: Vegan food is fabulous food, full of flavor and all the nutrients you need. With fun illustrations and a cool, punky sensibility, How It All Vegan! will tempt you to join the Vegan Empire.
Popular Reading Lists
- 10 Best Cookbooks
- 10 Best Indian Cookbooks
- 10 Best Nutrition Books
- 10 Best Vegetarian Cookbooks
- 10 Best Weight Loss Books
- 10 Best Yoga Books
- 10 Best Motivational Books
- 10 Best Meditation Books
- 10 Best Self-Help Books