The Smarter Brain
Get Smarter. Think Better. Live Better.

The Smarter Brain: Breathing, 3 Sides of Risk, Keyboard Tricks

​”Never take investment advice from someone who has to work for a living” — Nassim Nicholas Taleb, scholar, statistician, and former risk analyst. Big Ideas Worth Thinking About On… 1 How One Hour of Slow Breathing Changed My Life Author James Nestor...

The Smarter Brain: Getting Things Done, Happy Affairs, Crispy Food

​​“It isn’t normal to know what we want. It is a rare and difficult psychological achievement.” — Abraham Maslow, 20th-century Psychologist Big Ideas Worth Thinking About On… 1 How to Scale Yourself and Get More Done Than You Thought Possible Scott...

The Smarter Brain: Healthy Eating, Bad Decisions, Organising Emails

Ideas worth thinking about On Observation “What we observe is not nature itself, but nature exposed to our method of questioning.” ― Werner Heisenberg, Nobel Prize winner in Physics and pioneer of quantum mechanics Source: Physics and Philosophy: The Revolution in...

The Complete Beginner’s Guide to Intermittent Fasting

Over the past 4 years, I’ve been practicing the ancient method of fasting, and I can now say without a doubt that intermittent fasting is the most effective and natural method for improving health. Aside from the weight and fat loss benefits (during my first three...
The Blue Zones Diet Secrets from People Who Live Up to 100.

The Blue Zones Diet Secrets from People Who Live Up to 100.

In the longevity study, ‘The Danish Twins Study,’ researchers found that genetics decide only about 10% of how long the average person lives, the other 90% is dictated by our lifestyle. [1] In other words, if you can find the optimal diet for your body, you can...

Spark New Ideas. Think Better. Acheive Your Potential.

Start your 7-day free trial. (No credit card required)

Welcome! Check your email inbox.

Pin It on Pinterest