Change Your Habits[et_pb_section fb_built=”1″ _builder_version=”3.22.3″][et_pb_row _builder_version=”3.22.3″ background_size=”initial” background_position=”top_left” background_repeat=”repeat”][et_pb_column type=”4_4″ _builder_version=”3.0.47″][et_pb_text _builder_version=”3.22.7″]
A Scientific Guide How to Build Good Habits that Stick and Break Bad Ones
Change your habits is a practical science based guide to help you build good habits and break ones. Inside this guide, you’ll learn the best practical strategies from scientific research to help you build better habits for improved health, performance at your work, creativity and productivity.
Whether you’re trying to write a book, lose weight, read more books, exercise more, sleep and wake up earlier, spend more time with family or earn more money, this guide will show you the exact steps you need to achieve your goals and ensure that positive change lasts.
12 Things You’ll Learn In This Guide
- How to stick to your goals over the long-term.
- How to overcome laziness and lack of motivation.
- How to stop procrastinating and get things done.
- How to break a bad habit and replace it with a good one.
- The science of how habits work in your brain.
- How long it actually takes to form a new habit.
- How to change your self-identity and believe in yourself in the face of self-doubt.
- How to make good decisions without thinking too much.
- How to use small changes to make it easier to achieve your goals.
- How to get back on track after falling off your goals.
- How to find time for your new habits (even if your schedule is chaotic and busy).
- A step-by-step process to effectively apply these in your life today.
You can get instant access to this free guide right now. Just enter your email address below and click “Download” below.