CARTOONS[et_pb_section bb_built=”1″ admin_label=”Section” fullwidth=”off” specialty=”off”][et_pb_row admin_label=”Row”][et_pb_column type=”4_4″][et_pb_text admin_label=”Text” _builder_version=”3.0.51″ background_layout=”light” text_orientation=”left” border_style=”solid”]
Each week, I create motivational cartoons paired with self-improvement articles, to help the free newsletter readers improve their health, productivity and creativity.
Below you’ll find some of the best motivational cartoons I’ve shared so far. Just click on the motivational cartoon below and scroll through the slider gallery of motivational cartoons .[/et_pb_text][et_pb_gallery admin_label=”Gallery” _builder_version=”3.0.51″ posts_number=”12″ show_title_and_caption=”on” show_pagination=”on” gallery_ids=”2111,2101,1503,1373,1158,1080,946,945,944,943″ fullwidth=”on” orientation=”landscape” zoom_icon_color=”#ffffff” hover_overlay_color=”rgba(255,255,255,0.9)” hover_icon=”%%40%%” background_layout=”light” title_font=”Georgia||||” use_border_color=”on” border_color=”#d3d3d3″ border_style=”solid” auto=”off” /][et_pb_text admin_label=”Text” _builder_version=”3.0.51″ background_layout=”light” text_orientation=”left” border_style=”solid”] [/et_pb_text][et_pb_text admin_label=”Text” _builder_version=”3.0.51″ background_layout=”light” text_orientation=”left” border_style=”solid”]
Best Drawing Tablets for Beginners (Affordable and Durable)
If you’d like to create digital art similar to those above, for personal use or for effective teaching and business marketing, you’ll need a digital drawing tablet.
A drawing tablet is a small input device connected to your computer, with a pen or stylus for drawing. It recreates a similar natural feel to drawing with a pencil and paper.
Here’s a similar image of the drawing tablet I use. It’s called a Wacom Intuos Pen Tablet.
This is my go to drawing tablet. Here are some of the reasons why I’ve enjoyed using this Wacom Tablet.
- It has endured over three years of rigorous use, without any physical or functional problems
- The drawing tablet is affordable (less than $80)
- The drawing tablet is easy to use (requires only installation and a USB connect to computer)
- It’s portable (lightweight and thin for easy of transportation)
- The drawing tablet feels natural (just like drawing on a pen and paper).
If you’d like to geek out on the specifications of the drawing tablet, here are a just a few:
- The drawing tablet can be used in any software for digital art.
- Pressure sensitive (the tablet recreates a darker or lighter stroke depending on how firmly you press the pen on the tablet)
- Compatible on Mac and PC.
- Supports both left and right handed use.
- Four customizable ExpressKeys to create shortcuts as required.
- Includes free downloadable software upon registration.
Based on my personal use of this drawing tablet for several years, I’d recommend the Wacom Intuos Pen Tablet as the best drawing tablet for beginners, that is both affordable and durable.
To start creating your own digital artwork today, click here to get your drawing tablet.